Sadly, the end of a lovely holiday – but this half-term will be a very active one with school productions, swimming,trips and colonias.
If your child went unplugged for a day / weekend, please collect their sponsor money and hand in to Angie.
A costume request for soldiers’ costumes, swords & spears left over from Carnival- please may we borrow these for our production of The Trojan Horse?
Plenty coming up this week
- Swimming- Upper School Mondays (yrs 4-8) | Lower School Fridays (yrs R-3)
- Primary Trip to Barcelona– Wednesday. All primary classes to visit the Labyrinth, Greek amphitheatre and Botanical Gardens
- Spanish play performed by Micaela’s Intermediate group to all classes, Thursday
- Colonias Meeting for parents & accompanying staff, Thursday 3.00 pm
- Second-hand Uniform, Homemade Cake & Lemonade Sale, Friday 4.00, school garden
Please send in any uniform your child has outgrown by Friday morning.
If your child’s class is making lemonade, please send in 3 lemons and some sugar anytime this week.
Homemade cake also very welcome for this sale!
The Upper School will need help to set up the lunch tables & ‘jumble’ at around 3.40 on Friday on the grass- feel free to come and help!
All funds raised towards the Corpus Christi flower carpet fund- we need 180 euros to buy the flowers!
- Open Morning for Prospective Families, Saturday 11.00 – 1.00
- Mini-Marathon Sponsored Run & Beach Picnic, Sunday 26th 11.00. Meeting point below Sitges church, La Fragata beach. Bring a picnic! All funds raised for La Mensa del Cor.
It’s going to be a very busy week in school!